Kroger Community Program supports TSBDF programs and services! . Simply follow the directions below to register your card on-line and the chapter will receive a rebate check for 4% of all your purchases. In addition, once a household member enrolls his or her card, all linked Kroger Plus cards within your household will begin earning funds for us. All cards must be re-enrolled every April!!
Tri-State Bleeding Disorder Foundation’s NPO number-81329
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
• Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
• Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with TSBDF after you sign up
• If you does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
• Click on Sign In/Register • If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
• Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
• You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
• Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
• Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
• Update or confirm your information.
• Enter our NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
• To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
• REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after you register your card(s).
• Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
• Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.