Tri-State Bleeding Disorder Foundation
TSBDF provides support in Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, and Southeast Indiana that benefit the bleeding disorder community. Some of the ways we do this include:
- Educational Programs for patients and their families
- Support Groups in collaboration with CCHMC’s Hemophilia Treatment Center
- Special Needs Fund
- Camp NJoytItAll, a medically supervised camp for children with bleeding disorders
- Family Camp
- Advocating for the community through Ohio Statehouse Days, Kentucky Statehouse Day, and NHF Washington Days.
- Scholarships for bleeding disorder patients
- and much more!
The Tri-State Bleeding Disorder Foundation is a chapter of NHF! This partnership will provide the chapter with wonderful resources to benefit the local community and better serve our mission!
For more information about National Hemophilia Foundation be sure to visit their website.