We need your help! TSBDF is in need of volunteers to work the Pork n’ Beans Station at mile 13 of The Flying Pig Marathon on Sunday, May 7th. Volunteers will pass out jelly beans, cheer on runners, and then clean up. Volunteer registration is now open. Follow the instructions below to sign up online:
1) Click on the link to go the the volunteer registration site http://volunteer.getmeregistered.com/events/open_opportunities.php?id=268
2) Find and select Tri-State Bleeding Disorder Foundation from the Group list
3) Complete Required Volunteer Information
4) Use tristatefeed as the group password when asked near the end of the form.
5) Click “Get Me Registered” to submit your information
You will receive an email confirmation upon successfully registering. All volunteers must sign up in the system before April 28th.